Wanderer's playground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» I think I missed something
Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth RPG Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 6:03 pm by Ukosh

» test
Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth RPG Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 2:03 am by Wanderer

» test
Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth RPG Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 12:11 am by Wanderer

» testing
Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth RPG Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 11:04 pm by Wanderer

» random questions
Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth RPG Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 7:25 pm by Wanderer

» Roll Call
Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth RPG Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 5:16 pm by Wanderer

» TEST...TEST...
Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth RPG Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 12:45 am by Wanderer

» and we're off!!!!
Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth RPG Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 12:44 am by Wanderer

» Stinger’s Scar
Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth RPG Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 4:21 pm by Lurker

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth RPG

3 posters

Go down

Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth RPG Empty Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth RPG

Post by Tyler Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:40 am

Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth RPG Nxtbanner

- Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth -
If you haven’t heard of us we are a site that has been moving around for more than three years staying active and bring fans of Naruto together for a Stat or RP based area. We’ve been happy with our ups and downs and learned from our mistakes in order to keep growing. Even if it seems like we die we have a change in heart and keep trying to bring forth life into the site with more than one way of action. The site was created by Ultimate Z and Yamikage during the MSN Groups. Since then staff have come and gone. Only to leave their work behind for us to continue using. Now we’ve been working on a creating new systems and new ways to meet people and try and work with everyone and create teams in becoming stronger and wanting to join forces. As the new world unfolds.

- Storyline -
- Present -
The return of a lost legend...
It has been a long and harsh road as shinobi are still getting use to reading history books and trying to become gods still. But now with Peace among the countries only a few dare rise and try to break that peace that has been built. The new generation of Kages have agreed to protect and help stop rouge shinobi's from ever rising to power. But now a dark wind comes to the world. As it seems the long forgotten Doujutsu known as Goseigan has return to the world to claim it's place among all. Plus with an strange darkness comes a broken peace and war. But as young newborns and shinobi look up to the moon they can see that it's getting closer to the world. Plus a mysterious mark that looks like claws appear. What could this mean? Why has the moon been moving closer? Who is the user of Goseigan(understanding Eye)? When will the Juubi be free? Where does it all come to a huge halting stop? Come to the rebirth of Naruto Fainaru Mesame and write your characters story leading to the final battle for the world. As we walk beside you helping you reach your new goal. Save the world or Help destroy what is your goal on NFM!

- New things -
+ Shinobi Classes
+ Shinobi Types
+ Jutsus
+ Elements
+ Villages
+ New Clans
+ Old Clans

- Systems and Stats -
We use a basic system that helps us be able to battle and train. The system allows one to be able to custom their character so no two characters are the same. If anything happens and you need help understanding it we have a FAQ and Managers to help you out and examples and excellent members. The system was created by an Manager from Soul Sen a Bleach RPG site. He was known as Shin he helped up create the system a little for us and helped me come up with a training system.

- Stats -
Health: ? / Max (How long you have until you pass out or die depending on battle)
Chakra: ? / Max (How much energy you have for Jutsus)
Stamina: ? / Max ( How much your body gives out for Taijutsu)

Strength: Determines how strong you are physically
Defense: How much damage you can hold back
Speed: How fast you in moving.

(Ability Levels)
We use a system called Ability levels to help show the growth of a shinobi. There is many levels for different things from basic control over chakra to controlling a Bijuu’s power. With these it helps the shinobi reach different goals. In life of them. The levels were an idea from Shin as well from the site known as Soul Sen. We upped it’s effect a little because of it.

(Rules)
Better easy to understand and some are a little worded wrong but can be changed if not explained. Plus if you mess up once then someone will help you out of it the first time.

- Saga-
This passes the storyline of the site. Or takes a different role for people to get to know one another. While the Managers control NPC’s in order to battle with one another.

: : . Goal . : :
Our goal is to pretty much have fun and expend the items of others to have them create things that even Naruto and friends didn’t even think about creating before hand. With also Doujutsu included no telling what could happen. A new clan that’s like the Uchiha could come in at anytime or a clan based off the Hyuuga clan. Anything is possible with the site just come check us out and have fun with us.

Thanks for your time and give us a look at.

Link: http://nfmr.forum-nation.com/forum.htm

Tyler

Back to top Go down

Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth RPG Empty Re: Naruto Fainaru Mesame Rebirth RPG

Post by Siege Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:08 pm

Not cool man, not cool

Siege

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:27 pm

O_o why not cool?

Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Siege Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:34 pm

Ya gotta give us time to get everyone on the same page. i mean we didn't know til about 5 min ago that you talked to the boss about it. and well its kind of one of those mutual respect things. i play on alot of other chats but don't want to advertise them on this chat. Alot of people put hard work into making this chat and could take advertising another chat the wrong way.

Siege

Back to top Go down

Post by Willoway Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:31 pm

Everyone:
WJ and i were messaged about this and were going to allow this, hadn't gotten that far yet, but WJ is ok with this being here.

Tyler:
I did say i wanted to talk to WJ before this was posted, and we wanted to let the DM team know this was going up since it is not common practice. In future if you make a request and you are getting impatient please FPM again or catch us on chat so we can take care of what we would like to have handled, I'm sure WJ will like to check out your site and appreciate the offer of a thread on your site if you have one posted already please FPM it to WJ and me or let us know so we can set something up.

Willoway
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:54 pm

Wanderer I do apologize for my haste I apparently misunderstood or read over the fpm wrong but yes we will be adding a button for mythril as we already agreed on if you would like one made I can accomplish this for you as well once the button is up I will create a forum for mythril for info about the site. Again I do apologise for my abscent mind.

And siege I do respect the team and their work as a entire machine. Which is why I purposed the afore mentioned. What I do not respect however is the double standard that you would call me out but not others that have done the same thing bad form man .

Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Siege Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:43 am

Yeah sorry about that Tyler, until the link was posted to me about this i didn't even know that stuff like this was going on and i jumped the gun. I apologize and hope that i didn't ruffle your feathers too much, I'm a big naruto fan and will most likely be looking at it soon.

Siege

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:22 am

Nah think nothing of it, lol. :-) apology accepted bud. I didn't know that you didn't know sort of deal XD

Tyler

Back to top Go down

Post by Willoway Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:01 am

then it was probably a poor choice in grammar on my part, I will just have to make sure first words i post in a message is "please wait until" to prevent such future misunderstandings. >.<

if WJ and i don't get in touch with you in the week about the button and such please FPM us whenever you are wanting to set that up, right now we have several things we are working on so take what time you need. ty

Willoway
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum